Our California workers’ compensation articles are informational and are not meant to be specific legal advice. If you have a legal question, you should always consult a lawyer. Call us now at 310 823-3500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
California workers’ compensation articles
1. A brief description of California workers’ compensation law. What is workers’ comp and what benefits are available?
2. What can I do if my workers compensation claim is denied? What you can do if your claim is denied.
3. What types of money benefits are available for workers’ comp in California? Six types of benefits are available.
4. What is a workers’ comp deposition in California? Explanation of what a deposition is and what to expect.
5. California workers’ comp and fraud. Some simple rules for answering questions.
6. What is a mandatory settlement conference in California workers’ comp? What happens at the conference and how to prepare for it.
7. What happens at a California workers’ comp trial? What to expect at the trial and how to prepare for it.
8. What is a “third party” in California workers’ comp? This is someone besides your employer who caused the injury.
9. Workers’ compensation settlements. The two types of settlements.
10. What is a Medicare Set Aside (MSA)? How does it relate to my case?
11. Should I change attorneys. Why is it taking so long?
12. Why can’t I get the medical care I need?
13. What can I do to get better medical care?
14. What if I can’t go back to my job?
15. Continuous trauma under attack.
16. Online information about workers’ compensation. Lots of links and information.
All articles by Robert S. Havens, Attorney At Law. Certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization as a Workers’ Compensation Specialist.